Shipping and Returns Policy
SHIPPING POLICY: In order to ship and track merchandise, we make your name and address available to such companies as United Parcel Service and Federal Express. In no instance are these business affiliates allowed to use your personal information for any purpose
A person 21 years of age or older must be present to sign for shipments of alcoholic beverages.
We can ship to the states in which it is legal to do so which are: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC ,FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NH, NV, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI & WY
You understand that when You purchase wine, the ownership passes from Castrucci Wines to You at the time of purchase. Castrucci Wines is authorized to arrange for shipment of the wine for You.
You are stating to Castrucci Wines that you are at least 21 years of age and You understand someone age 21 or over must be present to sign for and to receive this shipment.
Some states outside of California are now requiring that we collect sales tax payable to that state. If we are required to collect sales tax for your state the tax will be added to your invoice and collected prior to shipment.
We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes.
RETURN POLICY: If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase of our wines, or if we made an error with your order please email us immediately. We do not except returns or exchanges unless the product is defective or damaged. We reserve the right to determine whether a product is defective or damaged prior to any refunds or replacements being processed. All requests must be sent within 15 days or receipt of your purchase. Please contact us at (707)-294-7477 and or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like the opportunity to correct the problem if possible.
It is important to explain the reasons for your dissatisfaction. Each situation will be reviewed on an individual basis, upon knowing the facts and circumstances, and then resolved promptly.
VALID REASONS FOR RETURNS:
1) The wrong wine was shipped (as in a different vintage than ordered).
2) A shipping error has occurred.
3) The condition of the bottle(s) upon arrival was not consistent with our shipping guidelines. The wine is corked or flawed.
4) The wine is spoiled or leaking on arrival, and was shipped in accordance with our shipping policy.
INVALID REASONS FOR RETURNS:
1) You decide you don't want or like the wine.
2) You received the wine as a gift and want to exchange it.
3) You overbought and want to return excess wine.
4) The wine is showing signs of damage after leaving our possession for reasons including adverse weather conditions during shipment (where you have overridden our shipping policy) or for any delays caused by failed delivery attempts through no fault or the shipper, improper storage, or other forms of mistreatment.